Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Plan...

Alright all you readers out there who check into this blog weekly for my wanted sections and my Sunday comics I have a plan in these there digital hills. I will be posting my schedule of reviews for the following week on Fridays long with a poll as to what you all would like to see reviewed the next week... I want some participation to be honest... So by Saturday morning before you see the Wanted Dispatch you should have a poll as to what you want next week and possibly a review of a recent read of mine...

Let me know here what your thoughts are... Mayhaps you have a better suggestion but I know what I want to write about maybe you have some other needs you want to have met....

Its a sing along kiddies...quote The Ramones....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment