Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Plans....

Currently I'm spending time with friends in Holland... I've got quite a few books lined up to review including Lightbringer, Planesrunner, Jack of Ravens, the last Burton and Swineburne to name just a few and that's just from PYR... I am also participating in the pilot MIT online Electronics Engineering course that started this month that I hope to get the certificate from... the instructors seem really cool and quirky in a good way and I think I'm going to like doing the course... When I get a card reader I plan to start posting images from the walks we are taking daily in addition to photographing the food I'll be cooking. One if the books I have for review is Cook like a Rock Stat by Ann Burrell and I hope to cover that in some detail... Well I've got some coursework to get too and a review to write to post...

No comments:

Post a Comment