Sunday, December 1, 2013

For those about to read.,,,

Now, I'm researching the books that are coming on Tuesday for those in the US... I know this is a big week but I want it to be throught since well something called Xmas. My usual source is silent this week so I'm on my own...

 

And well for all who care nanowrimo was awesome this year... Hit the 50k but didn't hit the end and didn't feel like a winner because there was more story demanded by both the plot and the characters. My darlings still want to live and I'm willing to let them and tell the rest of their story. I'm their bitch now even the ones I didn't like in the beginning. So no badge for me but I've managed to succeed at continuing writing the day after for once... Yeah me....

My blog sadly has not gotten its wanted update and it will be delayed till Monday or Tuesday and I'm sorry for that...

Thanks for checking in and if anyone asks I'll post my word count.... Ask if you like...

I'm happy I participated this year...

 

Comics and reading posts to come

Shop local ....

No comments:

Post a Comment