Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mail bag, 1-9

Hey all...

Yesterday I received a couple packages for my reviewing fun.... I had decided that Sept. would be my sword and sorcery and epic fantasy month this year seeing as I have so many fantasy books in my to read shelves...

So yesterday I got from Pyr James Enge's Guile of Dragons that fits right in to my intended theme and Reaper by M. D. McEntire so I'm expanding it to Urban Fantasy too... I love adventure fantasy and miss my D&D days and now participate in playtest for D&D next since I miss my adventuring days so much...

So this month you'll be seeing reviewed and posts about all stripes of fantasy fiction including crossovers from my comics blog and my gaming blog where I do board, RPG, and miniature gaming reviews...

I miss the old days but the present is filled with much more challenging fantasy I'd never go back .....

So ride with me and I hope your up for adventure and peril....

No comments:

Post a Comment