Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mail-bag.....

Over the next weekend you can expect two reviews from me. Over the last six months I've read a mail bags worth of books and plan to hit them with some regularity; I'm trying to catch up somewhat with my enormous backlog.... So I'm now going to go against the grain of my habits...

Of all the books I've yet to touch on from my library I'm going for the ones that hit me the hardest emotionally since my move thus last January. On Saturday I'll be posting the review I'm working on now... The Wolf Age by James Enge.

The Wolf Age is the third Morlock Ambrosious book and though it's the first I'm reviewing it is most certainly not the first you should read ( I will be reviewing the others very very soon so watch the feed). Wolf Age hit me pretty deeply so I want to give it it's due since it might be my top read this year (and that says a lot since I loved Wise Man's Fear.....)

Come Monday or Tuesday at latest I'll be reviewing the third Burton and Swineburne novel Expedition to the Mountains of the Moon.

Both if these books rank among the roughest books I've read this year... I mean this in that the authors put the characters through hell in their respective books....

You can guess I'm pretty enamoured of both these books but that's my point with my blog to write about what I love...

Once I write what I love I'll be doing a Deadwood stories blog......

Till then...

Adieu

1 comment:

  1. I apologise for being late with this by one day but got interrupted by unexpected visitors today...

    ReplyDelete