Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Infinity Inc.

Ok I have not commented about my love of comics so I have to comment now.... I love comics and superhero comics are one of  the genres that appeal to me.... seeing that DC released an Infinity Inc. this week makes my happy and wishing I had a disposeable income since I really loved these earth-2 characters and want this hardcover collection....
ahhh anyway here is the cover image
The version of the Huntress that was the daughter of Batman and Catwoman, the son of the golden age Hawkman and Hawkwman, the Daughter of the golden age Green Lantern, the offspring of the Atom and the new Starman.... it was the first team that was a legacy of the comics past and it was a great read.....
man I want a disposable income right now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment