Saturday, May 8, 2010

More Paris ....



Eiffel Tower seen from Avenue de la Bourdonnais on the night of March 23, 2010... the lighting of the tower seemed to take forever but its was pretty spectacular to be there in the "shadow" of the tower and watch as it was slowly lit up.... you can see the spotlight beam in the picture... though I have seen the tower in films I still was impressed by this man made wonder



This was taken on the afternoon of the 23rd of March and was a close up shot of the works of the lower elevators of the Eiffel Tower ... we were just about under the base of the monument when I took the shot that I croped to get this steampunky image...


This shot too was taken on the afternoon of the 23rd of March... this is the ceiling of Notre-Dame... no flash photos are allowed in the church (though that seemed to stop very few of the tourists we saw... I at least did not use my flash in the church.... it is pretty impressive but as a church I was more impressed by Sacre-Coeur in Montmartre (picts to come...)

Anyhow in the next few days I will be posting my revew for.....

The Silver Skull by Mark Chadourn...

No comments:

Post a Comment